I signed in with facebook and that is not my premium

Customer Question
I signed in with...

I signed in with facebook and that is not my premium account. How do I change it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I think last month Can you check my account and help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my preium in my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Are you able to LOG OUT of the current account and then back into your "premium" account?