My grandson hit a bunch of keys and now we can barely see…

Customer Question
My grandson hit a...

My grandson hit a bunch of keys and now we can barely see the screen even though the brightness is set as high as it can go. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ideapad P500 Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just happened this morning. We tried turning it off and on. It is so hard to see the screen we can't try much. We looked at display settings and the brightness is at max but if we try to lower the brightness it doesn't do anything. This happened once before and we had to reload the whole computer but there must be an easier way.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Do you still need help with this screen issue now?

No we have resolved it.