I just thumbed down a song in error that I have been waiting…

Customer Question
I just thumbed down...

I just thumbed down a song in error that I have been waiting forever to hear. How do I correct that.?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My understanding is that if you thumbs down a song , you will never play it again. It is “I did it my way” by Frank Sinatra

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and clarify that you are using the Pandora App, or is it a different music service.