My asus C302C, which is fully charged, will not turn on. It…

Customer Question
My asus C302C, which...

My asus C302C, which is fully charged, will not turn on

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It is not starting up and the screen is completely dark

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

C302C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It have pluggged it in again. Hit the lock button and hit esc

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Lets try a hard reboot first please> Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, other times it is due to failed hardware, if it is a glitch then your computer will work normally again.
Try these steps please> disconnect the power cord and any other externally connected devices and usb cables, then Press and hold the power button down for 60 seconds. Then try powering on normally by pressing the power button for a couple of seconds.
Let me know if any changes occur.
Where is the power button

were you able to get the Asus working?

Click the link below for the complete user manual.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/C302CA/0409_E11810_C302CA_A.pdf?_ga=2.201567382.682142325.1514398101-699341075.1501982968