I need to provide Costo with my e:mail address per their…

Customer Question
I need to provide...

I need to provide Costo with my e:mail address per their notice I received

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I just want to give them my email address so that they can notify me aboutn the Costco/Citi card

Technician's Assistant: Which Citi product do you have?

Visa

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Citi software?

Nothing because I do not know where to go to send them the information they requested

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.