We started to apply for ancestrydna but were unable to

Customer Question
We started to apply...

We started to apply for ancestrydna but were unable to finish. We started in a free program. we've been unable to resume this program but have been unable to do this. My wife has received a text message telling her to resume. I'm not really computer sharp, but I'm trying.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp. xfinity

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your XFinity router?

XFSETUP-BETA WIFI802.11ac

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried to get into ancestrydna

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure I know enough to give you more info.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.