I want to cancel office 365, could please help me. The

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel office 365, could please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer is a hp. I think I am on windows 7 or 10 My name is***** email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually on a web browser and a tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We are both elderly and just want to not renew office 365

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to not renew

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which version of Microsoft office are you running?