My problem is that I have a Roku stick. I am a DrecTV

Customer Question
My problem is that...

My problem is that I have a Roku stick. I am a DrecTV subscriber. On trying to use the DirecTVNow app. Get directed to DirecTVNow.com/Roku. I am unable to log-on. It is very frustrating. HELP!

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Strong. Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Unless you have specific questions, no.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

To reset your Roku password ***** use this link: https://my.roku.com/password/reset

Is there some reason why you're not using the Roku app?

This was worthless. I found my answer elsewhere.
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I no longer need assistance. I do not want any further communications with Just Answer. Nor will I pay any further charges. The money I spent was a total farce.