How are you? I have Callnote installed on my computer to…

Customer Question
Hi how are you...

Hi how are you? I have Callnote installed on my computer to record te SKype calls. It was working fine. However now when I use it all I get is a black screen. The audio part works but I cannot see anything.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Yes Dropbax

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried reinstalling the program?

Hello - thank you
If I do that will I love my recorded Skype calls?
How can I backup and save my Library?
lose not love

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

NO stop asking me to spend more money or I will log off now

Move the recorded files from the present folder to another folder then reinstall the program, let me know if this solves the issue

Should I create a new folder? Where should I create it in video folder

Yes you can create it in your video folder

do you have any experience with the CallNote program?

Yes, if you are worried that you will lose your earlier recorded videos by reinstalling the program then save them to another location and then reinstall the program.

Is there an easy way to move the files? I did not see a "save as" function on the program - just the "dropbox, etc. options but not one to save to a folder
are you still online?

Close the program and open the folder where videos are save, select all videos and copy them to another location

ok I will try that but where are the videos save on my computer now? It just says "Library" on the program?

Which operating system are you running?