I cannot get printer to print from my computer. Wireless.

Customer Question
I cannot get printer...

I cannot get printer to print from my computer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

?????Don't know if I ever did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm an older lady that is not very computer savy. But I have always been able to print from my computer before

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know the make and model of the printer