I have a gift card that was given to my daughter. Google…

Customer Question
I have a gift...

I have a gift card that was given to my daughter. Google play isnt letting her create an account or redeem her card. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

We are using our cell phones

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

We've tried both directions on the back of the card. Going onto the website and redeem from our phones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question. May I ask how old your daughter is? There are restrictions in place and I just wanted to rule that out
Andy, Computer Consultant