The screen has rotated sideways and I can't get to Start and…

Customer Question
Hi, the screen has...

Hi, the screen has rotated sideways and I can't get to Start and Settings because its off screen. ?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

When I turn it on the screen appears but it is on it's side.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just a couple of days. I tried alt delete and arrow keys.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

hold the ctrl and alt keys then press the up arrow key

I did that but nothing happened

right click desktop > graphics options > rotation

No thanks
This is getting very expensive .
I saw a screen trying to get me to sign up for fast help at huge cost.
Please do understand i do not want any more cost and any more help. Thanks and kind regards.

ok