I had chat with you aboutfew minutes ago. It is PC, Windows…

Customer Question
I had chat with...

I had chat with you about(###) ###-####few minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is PC, Windows 7 professional

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Not computer, budget mobile phone!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

It isn't about phone itself, but resuming service, interrupted by Verizon, just now I had a chat with your specialist, paid add time, he promised to connect it. What should I do now?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Disabled service by carrier, about 3 days, I just talked to your specialist, paid add minutes, he promised to reconnect me through technician, but instead I god some advertisement.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just enable my phone,(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried contacting Verizon directly about this?