The computer has been updating since 11am and is only at…

Customer Question
The computer has been...

The computer has been updating since 11am and is only at 75%. Is this normal?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiron 24 5000. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

The unit is an Xmas present so it has been in setup mode. These are the only updates for this computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot get the wireless keyboard to work. The wireless mouse is working ok.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

How long has it been stuck at 75%?