I can not sign in with linked in I am recovering all of my…

Customer Question
I can not sign...

I can not sign in with linked in I am recovering all of my networks

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My new email and phone number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

How can I tell if I am. I just got a new Verizon phone and I activated a old LG with track phone

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I can get it again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have about 7 emails or more just want 2 one for business and one for home

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried resetting the password?