I am trying to skype with someone in Brazil...this is the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to skype with someone in Brazil...this is the first time using it. we keep calling but it it keeps hanging up on us...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I just signed on today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

First time using it, so hard to explain...I cant connect with her...what do I need? a phone number or email?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What do I need to use to connect with her?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you get any error?