I think I need to purchase an extension. Its an HP 15

Customer Question
I think I need...

I think I need to purchase an extension

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its an HP 15 laptop. How do I find my operating system ?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your 15?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 15? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not within a couple of weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No... tlhanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me what type of extension it is you need?