My phone says it is out of service aea. Samsungdon't know…

Customer Question
My phone says it...

My phone says it is out of service aea

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsungdon't know os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Tonight

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you are in an area where you normally get service, try removing the battery and SIM card for a minute, clean the SIM card, then put the card and battery back into the phone and try again.

Let me know if that works?

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------