When i turn on my computer the screen is in full color but…

Customer Question
When i turn on...

When i turn on my computer the screen is in full color but when I log into my computer the color scheme turns gray but i can still see the background and everything I cant figure out whats wrong with my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

How to make the screen go back to color

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Intel I5 core and it's a Dell Optiplex 790

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know the operating system you are running on? Is it windows 10?