How do I adjust microphone problems? HP Laptop Windows 8.1.

Customer Question
How do I adjust...

How do I adjust microphone problems?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Laptop Windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Is it Intel

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

As far as I know all updates are installed automatically. They are constantly updated. Last one was a few days ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I have managed to fix the problem. No further action required. Thanks. Happy Christmas