Yesterday I got a free cell phone /when i got home i noticed…

Customer Question
Yesterday I got a...

Yesterday I got a free cell phone /when i got home i noticed that it was conected with [ gmail ] //which i have with the computer i am using !

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I think it is by browser [my computer ] !

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to remember my [ password ***** but i am not sure ]

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there any way you can help me to cunfirm my password ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Is the Gmail password ***** on your computer and is that all you need? Password ***** your Gmail account?