Cant play google play movies on windows 10? Del Inspiron…

Customer Question
Cant play google play...

Cant play google play movies on windows 10 ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Del Inspiron 5570

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Other tech support. No, new computer recently brought on line.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a grey screen that says "Error please try again later." when I place a order.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.