Need manual for Kanguru 1-3 DVD Dupe with USB SATA mine was…

Customer Question
Need manual for Kanguru...

Need manual for Kanguru 1-3 DVD Dupe with USB SATA mine was lost in a recent move

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

HP approximately 3 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Have not tried. Needing instruction manual.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Without the manual, afraid of doing damage to duplicator.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...1-to-3 Kanguru DVD Duplicator..."

Initially, would a LINK to a downloadable electronic copy of the User Guide serve your need please?

Happy Holidays!

Please click:

• HERE for the User Guide; and
  • HERE for the Quick Start Guide.

Both are in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Right click on the link to "Save as", click on the link to open the file and/or click on the "Download" button to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.