My laptop stopped charging laptop battery after a problem…

Customer Question
My laptop stopped charging...

My laptop stopped charging laptop battery after a problem charging a blue tooth speaker

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your laptop from a different power source?

No, I only have the cord it came with.

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your laptop, or an aftermarket charger?

The charger it came with.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The usb cord for the Bluetooth speaker was not plugged in all the way.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please elaborate the issue you are facing?

Thanks,

Kumar

I had a problem charging a Bluetooth speaker. Usb was not plugged in all the way and my laptop stopped working with Bluetooth device. Now IO see it is also not charging my laptop battery.

Okay. Can you please let me know the model of your laptop?

No I will try someone locally. Thank you but no thanks

The remote assist is a request from the website. We wont need one. Please let me know the model of your laptop.

No thank you

Okay. Not a problem. In case you need any assistance, please do get back to us.

Thank You and Merry Christmas,

Kumar

Please refund charge

Please get in touch with customer service as we are the Tech Expert Team. They handle Payment related issues.