My old Harmony 530 (I think) is not downloading the updates,

Customer Question
My old Harmony 530...

My old Harmony 530 (I think) is not downloading the updates, that is new devices, etc. It's just in the download mode now for 20 minutes and no update. The remote itself is flashing :Safe Mode"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Toshiba Satelite, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Nothing so far. Well, I did remove older devices (receiver, cable box and BR Disc Player.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NOthing further.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

I'm going to start over. Thanks anyway.

ok