I lost micro money on my google op. I had all the acc. in it…

Customer Question
I lost micro money...

I lost micro money on my google op. I had all the acc. in it till the end of Jan. 2018. How do I restore it.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Desk top with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Its a Dell Optiplex 755 desk top.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OptiPlex? What have you tried so far?

Since this morning. I've Been trying the back ups but have deposit do not show & all of the expenses.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can not think of anything.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!