I received the wireless charging pad for my iPhone & it does…

Customer Question
I received the wireless...

I received the wireless charging pad for my iPhone & it does not work I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly I charged it & put my iPhone on it & it did not charge. Do I need to do something else?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

The red light stays on there has not been a blinking ligh

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I'm just wanting to know if I'm doing something wrong since it does not wor

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Does the phone have to be on or does it matter?
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your charge pad. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What is the model of your iphone?

What is the exact make/model of your charge pad?

Ask have a iPhone 7 the wireless is called Fantasy

Thank you. Please standby.

The reason I bought the wireless was the price which was $15.00 I would like to just send it back if there is a problem

I need to give you steps first. If not, we will try to get your money back for that device.

I am not willing to pay $39.00 it's never been used & if you can't help me I would like to send it back

Ok, please go here for a refund for your issue you put in.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Merry Xmas.

Franklin