Just purchased Upgrade ram MEMORY 2gfb TO 4gb FOR MY

Customer Question
Just purchased Upgrade ram...

Just purchased Upgrade ram MEMORY 2gfb TO 4gb FOR MY pRESARIO

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

SOULD THIS BE A STRAIGHT FORWARD PLUG IN AND PLAY? aRE THER ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS, necessary new drivers, etc? Richard Strauss (checed the compatibility)!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP/Compaq model SR5113WM NEW modules are: 2X2GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz 240 pin Unbuffered UDIMM

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Compaq?

Have not installed them yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Last try at this was totally unsuccessful: Would not install and kept trying to fix w/0 success totally checked these new modules out bfore purchase from Crucial

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

As far as installing RAM goes, all you have to do is insert the RAM sticks into the computer while it is turned off. Once you turn it on, there is nothing further that must be done. It is all 100% plug and play.

If you have any issues later on, please let me know.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason