How can I get a Google voice number, OBi200, hp desktop W7,

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a Google voice number

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

OBi200

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp desktop W7

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Have you already signed up for a Google/Gmail account now?

I have a Google account already , I want to get another Google voice number

PS: Please ignore any offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

OK, please open up the following link first:

www.google.com/voice/

Sign in to your Google account (if prompted), and then it will ask you to search by city or area code for a number.

Next to the number you want, click Select. Follow the instructions.

Does this work for you? Do keep me posted below; thank you.

I don't want secure connect

Did you get my last reply on this page (see above)?

Please open up the following link first:

www.google.com/voice/

I have a Google account already, I don't know how to proceed. I want a new Google voice number. But the program asked me to fill out a number

Hmm, can I set up a remote session (no extra charge, ignore any paid offer) to walk you through the steps now?

you can access my computer remotely, tell me how

OK, let's get started. Please open up the following address on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/316781142
Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Andy, Computer Consultant