Why can you not bring back my like what you see pictures…

Customer Question
Why can you not...

Why can you not bring back my like what you see pictures that I got daily in the upper right hand of my corner on my computer. I really enjoyed those pictures and I looked forward to new ones everyday. I went through an update with Microsoft I believe on Dec. 17 of this year and lost the pictures then. Please tell me how to restore pictures.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

I want my like what you see pictures put back for me to see.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Do not know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had an update with Microsoft on Dec. 17 of this year and I lost pictures on my lock screen and I would like for those pictures to be put back on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
it took too long I just cancelled my membership with Just Answer I will have my computer person work on this in a couple of week. I waited for 20 minutes when you told me 8 minutes and that Is too long to wait.
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

Ok, thanks.

If you change your mind and still need assistance just let us know.

Thanks,

David.