MY TEL # 1818768-4819 IS GIVING MEW PROBLEMS, AND i DON'T…

Customer Question
MY TEL #(###) ###-####4819...

MY TEL #(###) ###-####4819 IS GIVING MEW PROBLEMS, AND i DON'T NOW WHAT IT IS /.i HAE PRESENTLY PLUGGED THE UNIT INTO MU COMPUTER AND IT WORKS BUT NOT WITHOUT THE COMPUTER, sO' HOW

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

DO i FIX IT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

. SINCE YEASTERDAY AFTERNOON

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NOTHING THAT I CAN THINK OF

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

you have given me nothing for the amount you charged my credit card with, Shame man you
I responded to your initial query within a few minutes, requesting specific details necessary to be able to help. I’ve received no response and without some basic information cannot provide an answer. If you can please reply with the requested info above we can continue the conversation.