I have a 2013 Transformer that will not charge. I have

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 Transformer that will not charge. I have recently bought another charger/ cord and it still will not charge enough to get a ressponse.

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?

My 2013 asus tablet with the detachable keyboard

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried different power sources or a different wall adapter (the part of the charger with prongs)?

Yes I have tried another power cord, but not another outlet. I have cleaned the contacts with alcohol also

Technician's Assistant: Is the charging port of your device clean, with the small tab inside unbent?

I am not sure about it being unbent. The original connector was very loose and ended up breaking some of the wires on the charger

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!