When I type in my network password .. no connect. Tiki TV.

Customer Question
When I type in...

When I type in my network password ***** no connect

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

Tiki TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Roku. TV brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Hooked up other one yesterday / no issue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Say I have incorrect password ***** is not the case

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

What is the brand and model of your wifi router?