I am the CEO of my company my administrator left the

Customer Question
I am the CEO...

I am the CEO of my company my administrator left the company. I do not have full access to G-Suite ( i do not have the PIN) I need to talk to someone live to get this resolved - my G suite is suspended

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I need to have full access to my company G-suite account so that I can update credit card information to get G- suite off suspension for non payment

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo, I guess windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since December 1st , i just got the email from my Study Coordinator 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am the CEO of SFWCRI, Jorge Garcia who set up our G suite is no longer here at SFWCRI he has super Admin privileges? i need him removed from all google account associated with SFWCRI and replaced with me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover the G-Suite PIN, please see:

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/216080257-Resetting-a-G-Suite-password

Due to the holiday, the G-Suite helplines are closed until 12pm ET on Dec 26th.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------