Trying to buy office 365 personal 695 monthly setting up new…

Customer Question
Trying to buy office...

Trying to buy office 365 personal 695 monthly setting up new e mail and password ***** just can't get this is NEW but is correct

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Checked My***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to enter my card number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you facing trying to enter the card number?

none
to hell with Microsoft ill hand write everything

Have you subscribed to Microsoft Office 365 or you are trying to?