My acer laptop turn black and there's no colour. I can't…

Customer Question
My acer laptop turn...

My acer laptop turn black and white there's no colour

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Acer?

I can't tell it just says Acer at the back

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

No i just restart the laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Alot of virus app poping up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you are getting a lot of virus apps popping up then the display driver may have been damaged by one of the viruses.

Try backing up all of your important information and then do a factory reset on the laptop.

Let me know if you need any additional information at all.

--------------------

Season's Greetings!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------