I'm trying to set up the system and it asks me to click on…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up the system and it asks me to click on icons on the bottom RT of screen. There aren't any icons on my screen?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Latitude D510. How do I find out what the OS is?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Latitude?

Do you mean the Windows XP?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Latitude? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, its really been sitting around for a long time doing nothing, I thought I would try to resurrect it with the xtra. Looked so easy in the ad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of just at the moment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

I do need assistance. I'm not at home with the computer at the moment so will try again when I get home tonight.
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago

Understood.

Please let me know when you are available.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff