Is it possible to hook up a second monitor to a Lenovo Yoga…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to hook up a second monitor to a Lenovo Yoga 710 laptop? My husband has difficulty reading the screen on the computer.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Yoga?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

I am not sure what you are asking. I am sorry. There are 2 usb ports on the right of the computer and a small HDMI port.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, ***** ***** to know if I can hook up another monitor.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello how are you today? I will look into resolving your question now.

I am sorry, I am confused about what this is going to cost. Can you clarify please?
I am not on the Lenovo 710 right now.

I apologize I am not billing but I can give you an estimate. If you are satisfied with the answer that I am able to give you, I believe the end cost will be approximately 40 dollars. I am tech support so I do not have access to the actual costs from your end.

Do not worry about remote tech support we will not need that today.

I am sorry. I think I will go another route. Thank you for your time

I apologize that the pricing is not more clear upfront, as mentioned I unfortunately have no control over that aspect. To give you a simple answer to your question, you are indeed able to connect another monitor to that laptop.