I can't reset my password on my skype account. I don't know…

Customer Question
I can't reset my...

I can't reset my password ***** my skype account. I don't know how to answer the alternative security 7 digit code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I don't think I updated it - it asks me to update but I ignore the invite because I hate changes to the system since I am not very computer literate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have my password ***** the system rejects; I also have a new email - the original email of 2010 when I established a skype account has been changed by my institution. It used to be***@******.*** NOW it's***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Let me know when you want to continue?

I can continue now - I have paid m y $5 via my bankcard. Now all I need is a link to reset my password ***** my skype. I also don't know what secret questions and answers I have originally registered on my account so I need to reset those.
I dont want to pay any more f**king money -w hat is this? a scam? who are you?

OK, do you remember the email id which you use with Skype account?

Please let me know the correct email id as***@******.*** is not associated with your Skype account.

what is going on? are you still working on my account?

OK

Sorry, I could not help you, as the email address you are providing is not associated with the Skype account and unless you can provide me with the correct email address, it is impossible to retrieve your account.