Tell me how tto change spacing on my pc. Dell73R OS. It has…

Customer Question
Please tell me how...

Please tell me how tto change spacing on my pc.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell73R OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Pearl,It has been a long time, but thanks for asking. I have not used pc for writing a letter since last year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really except Have a wonderful holiday season, Pearl

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Please let me know the name and version of the word processor you are using so I can better assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Microsoft Word

Ok, thanks.

What version of Word are you using? Assuming the version is 2016, and the spacing that you need to change is the spacing between lines, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:

The following will set the default line spacing in Word so that all documents will use the spacing you set now and in the future.

First, select Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing > Line Spacing Options.

In the Paragraph dialog box under Spacing, click the Line spacing drop-down menu to adjust the line spacing and select the line spacing you want to use.

Change the paragraph spacing in the Before and After boxes as needed, and then choose Set as Default.

In the dialog box, choose All documents based on the Normal template > OK.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?