Windows 10 update locked up our computer. Keep getting error…

Customer Question
Windows 10 update locked...

Windows 10 update locked up our computer. Keep getting error message that windows didn't install properly.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acer PC

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have?

Acer Aspire

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

The windows updates come thru occasionally and this was one of them. My wife started up the computer, it went into windows update and now is stuck on that error message.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Try restarting and shutting the computer completely 3 times. Restart it a fourth time and that should bring up a repair menu. Let me know if you get to that point please.