My comp is wired to the net it reads at 75Mbps but I have…

Customer Question
My comp is wired...

My comp is wired to the net it reads at 75Mbps but I have 150Mbps, I put another card to see if I could get to 159Mbps but no luck

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its a Lenovo ideacentre

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IdeaCentre? What have you tried so far?

Well i don't know that i was paying for 150 just learned when the company told me

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

How much

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
What is the download and upload speed that you are paying for from your Internet Service Provider?
150Mbps and I do get it on my cell but not on comp
are we conected?
do I wait or what?
RANDY are you there?
Randy lets work without remote assistance