How can I find the proper acer monitor display settngs?

Customer Question
How can I find...

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Window 10 Home and just a moment as I can look at the back of my monitor for the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Got a black screen and had to power off and the on just minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The Windows 10 setting screen does not show the proper resolutions. Recently got an amd display adapter and am not using the desktop's adapter.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The problem is with the AMD adapter display driver. It is not compatible with Windows 10.
Do you know how to roll back to the older version AMD driver?