Cannot sign in on my I pad. Put it on yesterday new I pad…

Customer Question
Cannot sign in on...

Cannot sign in on my I pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Put it on yesterday new I pad used it just fine

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No never asked just said try again in 15 min

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your ipad. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Do you mean try to log into your ipad with the email and password/apple id you put on it yesterday?

Or get into a program of some type in your ipad already giving you that message?

If it is the ipad, do not keep trying to log in. It will disable it. That takes much more work.

Please clarify when you are ready to begin.

A cannot do any thing you cannot get on at all
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago

I am not in the office at 125am. Im sorry i missed your response.

What do you mean by cant get on?

What exactly does the ipad say

A connect to I tunes

Did you connect to itunes?

Have not got any way to connect

Im sorry, but you must use a computer to get past your error at this point if your device wants it.