I lost my office with a special message. I believe that I…

Customer Question
I lost my office...

I lost my office with a special message. I believe that I have office 365 with a renewal in april 2019

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell XPS , windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your XPS? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of. I have automatic update. I followed the list: turn off computer, uninstall Office, reinstall office, I get we had a problem.....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What was the special message and do you have access to your Office subscription from the Microsoft site?