I have purchased a new computer and right now it is useless…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a new computer and right now it is useless because I cannot get passed the verify your identity screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is an HP 270 po26

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For over an hour I have been trying to send a security code in but when it cimes to the point of sending one back, the codes are said to expire and now its stuck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT i TRIED EVERY PASWORD i HAD USED AND NOTHING IS WORKUNG

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

I think it is asking you to enter the email address which is associated with the Microsoft account so that you can get the verification code on it?