Seems I' e forgotten my password for And it keeps asking for…

Customer Question
Seems I' e forgotten...

Seems I' e forgotten my password ********@******.*** And it keeps asking for an alternate email address which I used to have but haven't used for at six or seven years mlnh[email protected]? I need to be able to access my mail What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my cell

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know not very tech savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Are you trying to sign in from your computer?

no remote I just want to access mail and reset password

OK, then let me know if you have any cell phone number linked to the Hotmail account or not?