Im having trouble with my printer and I forgot my Microsoft…

Customer Question
Im having trouble with...

Im having trouble with my printer and I forgot my Microsoft password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp Envy 7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Off and on for about a month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you resolve your problem.

Are you available for a remote session so I can check the printer problem?

are you available to resolve my printer issue?

Sorry I was unavailable, Im available now.