I cant login to my match account. The account. I am actually…

Customer Question
I cant login to...

I cant login to my match account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am actually using my phone right now, but i built my own computer it has an intel processor and windows 10

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer match account login question.
- What website (or program) is your match account on?

- And, what error message do you see, when the login fails, please?

Its pn match.com. the error message is, there is a problem with your account. Please contact customer care at 1-800-92-MATCH. i believe the reason why it is saying that is because i used the wrong email when i first registered. It was an email i though i created but now i believe someone else created it.
Thought*

In that case, I advise you to call the 800 number, and see whether they can tell you for sure, whether you have the right ID for signing in, and what that ID is... then you can tell, by comparing it against your email address, whether that email belongs to you.

After which, if it does not, then ask them whether you can change that email to your own email address properly spelled out. Be sure to get it spelled right! so, before making this call, be sure to note down, accurately, the email you think your account has, and the email (if different on a checking of it) that you actually have access to and that is actually your own.

This should solve the problem. If not, I will be standing by ready to help you further. (Be sure to check back after the call, and tell me how the case stands, so that I can close this case if the above solves the problem!)

Yeah thats the thing though. I have tried the number and the cuatomer service care is only open monday through friday 8am to 5pm. Also christmas is this monday and i doubt i will be in touch with them then. I am going to have to wait 3 days or more.

That's a shame... I see that. So... have you checked your email address or login for match.com, and checked your actual email address, and compared the two? that will have to be done anyway.

Hey i am sorry but can i get a refund i did not find this helpful given the circumstances.

I am sorry to hear that. If you need no further help, I will pass your refund request to Customer Support at JustAnswer, which handles such tasks. Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com, and have a good holiday weekend... and good luck with December 26 and match.com, they should be able to help you then, as I said.

Thanks Russell i think i figured something else out though. Just let me know about that refund have a happy holidays.