I have got whatsupp message to vote for Israel in google. Is…

Customer Question
I have got whatsupp...

I have got whatsupp message to vote for Israel in google. Is it risky

Technician's Assistant: Have you talked to an Israeli lawyer about this?

No

Technician's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I just voted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do you know name of lawyer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you type out the link they sent you in here and I can check on this and advise if it's risky or not? Thanks!

It is an Hebrew masseg

Okay. Let me check into this. One moment

I looked into it and it is risky. Others have been receiving this as well and it has nothing to do with Google. I would advise not to click on that link as it could infect your device with a virus

Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions about this and I'll be happy to help. Please also remember to rate my service using the stars when you get a chance. Thanks!